Disrupting self-development and training, one hack day at a time.
What are the Hack Yourself training days?
Our training empowers individuals to transform their mindset, approach and performance to become the best leader they can be.
No matter what their job title or responsibilities, we build people to own their leadership potential, and demonstrate it at work.
To do this, we challenge traditional training methods. Born from the 2017 book, Hack Yourself, we use modern hacking mentality and techniques to enable individuals to make huge strides, instantly.
At the end of the invigorating day, individuals are focused and energised to lead at any level within their organisation.
How does it work?
We’ve created a unique programme based on the two principles of hacking: speed and impact. Our delivery includes a business and leadership coach to support delegates throughout the day. The training cover four areas:
- Gain access – understand your personal value and how it can drive your performance. You’ll be guided through self-analysis by a professional business coach, giving you access to expert advice
- Leak it – communicate and apply yourself at work in a compelling way
- Collaborate – make practical plans to build a useful professional network to support your personal growth
- Continually hack – use simple techniques that will help you to continually improve your impact
Who’s it for?
- Small, medium or large organisations planning transformation or growth and need staff to perform to the best of their ability
- Start-ups that are taking on the world
- Digital and tech teams in any organisation in any sector
- Departments that are crucial to an organisation’s success
What will they get out of it?
The fast-paced, collaborative Hack Yourself Days will ensure employees:
- are able to be the best version of themselves, constantly
- can become cross-functional leaders, rather just experts in their specialism
- have the confidence and desire to create the change needed to push themselves and their organisation forward
Why work with us?
If your organisation is ambitious and believes it’s workforce are the driving force behind it’s continued success, then Hack Yourself training days will ensure every staff member has the awareness and ability to add value, beyond expectations, on a daily basis.
Don’t let talented people just work hard and do their job. Let them lead, create change and fulfil their potential.
Each Hack Yourself Day is led by a team of experts:
Jack Lowman – founder and author of Hack Yourself, and Deputy Director of Marketing at The Prince’s Trust
Mark Harris – business coach and consultant with over 20 years of experience
To discuss us coming into your organisation and running Hack Yourself training days, please contact email@example.com or speak to Jack on 07903 288 420.