Want to know which Ted Talks nail it when it comes to great leadership lessons?
We have you covered…
1. Everyday Leadership by Drew Dudley Drew Dudley argues that everyone has the potential to be a leader, and explores how small, everyday actions can have a big impact on those around us.
2. The Skill of Self-Confidence by Dr. Ivan Joseph Discover insights into how leaders can develop and maintain self-confidence, a crucial skill for effective leadership.
3. The Power of Listening by William Ury Dig into the importance of listening in leadership, and how effective listening can help leaders build trust, resolve conflicts, and make better decisions.
4. Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe by Simon Sinek Great leaders create a sense of safety and belonging for their employees, which in turn leads to greater trust, cooperation, and productivity. There's a reason why it has 8 million views...
5. The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown Brené Brown discusses the importance of vulnerability and how it can lead to greater connection, creativity, and innovation in the workplace. If you love this, she has books to go deeper into her work.
6. How Great Leaders Inspire Action by Simon Sinek Ok, you've heard of this one though, right? Surely? This very popular talk (17m views on YouTube alone) examines how great leaders inspire people to take action by starting with the "why" of their work, rather than just the "what" and "how."
7. The Puzzle of Motivation by Dan Pink Listen in to Dan challenging traditional notions of motivation and arguing that intrinsic motivation (i.e., the desire to do something because it's interesting or fulfilling) is more effective than extrinsic motivators like bonuses or rewards.
8. What Makes a Good Life? Lessons from the Longest Study on Happiness by Robert Waldinger While not strictly about leadership, this talk explores the factors that contribute to a happy and fulfilling life, which can be valuable for leaders seeking to create a positive workplace culture.
At Hack Yourself, we take the best modern thinking, from authors and speakers like those above, align it to academic work and subject matter experts, to build our future skills courses. Check out courses and talks for your whole team.